Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan sunglasses pay homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and brown gradient lenses
- Light gold arrowhead front pin
- Hidden light gold wire core with custom hairline engraving
- Light gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Choco CR39 lenses
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 21mm Lens width: 49mm Temple length: 142mm
- Size guide
- Hard shelled, burgundy silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.