Famed French soldier Pierre Daumesnil lost his leg, not his head, in the heat of battle. So stay calm and keep your spirits strong in these classic frames fortified with Art Deco details and etchings that evoke the old hussar pistols of the Napoleonic era.
- Material: 100% beta titanium antique silver frame w/ grey enamel
- Hardware: beta titanium
- Lens: black mirror cr39
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 48mm Bridge: 21mm Temple: 154mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.