Ride across the unnamed territories of your rambling heart and you might just discover there’s gold in them thar hills, and vast open ranges where you can plant the seeds of raw intuition. In the Jacques Marie Mage Dakota Sun's trust what your amblings bring to fruition, and reap the unforeseen harvests of your wildest visions.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, head to Seen HQ or email email@example.com.
- Tortoise 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and brown glass lenses
- Dark gold arrowhead front pin
- Gold exposed wirecore with custom chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraving
- Dark gold tension secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Brown 4 base mineral glass lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 19mm. Lens width: 54mm. Temple length: 146mm.
- Size guide
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case hand-made in New-Mexico
- Custom leather box with magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail
- Custom cleaning cloth
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.