The Jacques Marie Mage Dakota is part of The Last Frontier, an expressive limited edition eyewear collection that achieves new heights of workmanship and artistry. These handcrafted, ultra-small-batch glasses are designed for both elegance and power. Combining the freedom of the American frontier with Japanese artisanship and innovation, these are spectacles that beckon you to see for yourself.
Dakota in Dark Havana is a limited production batch of just 200 pieces.
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by clicking this button or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Material: 10mm black w/ clear cured cellulose acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples ft. intricate sterling silver and brass decoration
- Real turquoise embedded within sterling silver on the temple
- Hardware: silver and gold
- Lens: mineral glass with back AR
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Eye: 54mm Bridge: 18mm - see size guide
- Custom Box: Custom P/U leather box with magnetic closure. Box contains serial number card, warranty leather booklet, cleaning cloth, custom screwdriver and handmade Chimayo wallet.
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet: Veg-tan leather wallet with authentic hand-made Chimayo woven fabric insert. Wallet features sterling silver button, custom zipper and beaded/ sterling silver zipper pull. Wallet is lined in soft light grey felt material. Made in USA.
- Custom Cleaning Cloth: The Last Frontier custom cleaning cloth features a Chimayo printed pattern on the outside and soft terry cloth on the inside for polishing.
- Jacques Marie Mage Custom Screwdriver: Custom stainless steel screwdriver featuring hand grip and burgundy enamel fill detail. The screwdriver comes with three different interchangeable heads: Flat head, Phillips head and Torx T3 bit.
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.