Sleek, powerful, generously sized ‘70s-inspired Jacques Marie Mage navigators featuring handsome volumes and wirecore temples with signature hairline-engraved details. Barrel down the boulevard in early-'70s-inspired eyewear boldly engineered for muscle and speed. A sophisticated spectacle of the highest trim, large and luxurious dimensions are crafted with sleek lines and sculptural volumes that evoke the chiselled physique of a muscle car classic.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 200 PIECES
Available for preorder. Shipping late July, early August.
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples and yellow lenses
- Dark gold arrowhead front pin
- Exposed dark gold wirecore with custom hairline engraving
- Dark gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Yellow CR39 lens
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 18mm. Lens width: 55mm. Temple length: 145mm.
- Size guide
- Hard-shelled, burgundy silk fabric covered box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.