Prepare to coolly collect all compliments from those you do and do not know as you calmly flaunt the lavish handcrafted details and jewelry-like embellishments of those '80s-inspired glasses infused with the exquisite flair popularized by the legendary tailoring of Savile Row. These are the Jacques Marie Mage Buckley sunglasses
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm block, black & Havana acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: Kohaku gradient CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Distinctive aviator shape with generous shape and gorgeous enamel details
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye: 60, Bridge: 17, Temple: 145. See our sizing guide.
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Limited edition microfiber cleaning cloth featuring design from Atlanta artist Toby Caswell
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.