Calmly witness the crumbling of this crazy world’s cultural conventions wearing strongly squared spectacles that combine an American ‘50s vibe with a classic French silhouette, named after the producer behind many of New Wave cinema’s most influential and challenging works.
Jacques Marie Mage Beauregard in Raven is a limited production batch and is one of 400 pieces.
- 50's inspired rectangular shape titanium frame w/ eyebrow bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Sizing: Eye:50 Bridge:17 Temple:141 - see size guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.