Calmly witness the crumbling of this crazy world’s cultural conventions wearing strongly squared spectacles that combine an American ‘50s vibe with a classic French silhouette, named after the producer behind many of New Wave cinema’s most influential and challenging works.
Jacques Marie Mage Beauregard in Raven is a limited production batch and is one of 400 pieces.
- 50's inspired rectangular shape titanium frame w/ eyebrow bar
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Sizing: Eye:50 Bridge:17 Temple:141 - see size guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.