As Charles Baudelaire, one of the most important figures in literary history, once said, “Everything that is beautiful and noble is the product of reason and calculation.” So it is with these unique Jacques Marie Mage spectacles, a product of mixing titanium frames and acetate lens rims, with subtle flourishes of sculptural details that are poetic and timeless.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Silver 100% beta titanium frame with custom temple tips and blue lenses
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Silver hardware
- Acetate insert
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Custom 4mm rim with hairline detail
- Emerald gradient CR39 lens
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 23mm Lens width: 47mm Temple length: 154mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.