All refined outsiders understand: no legend is complete without spectacles to match their prodigious feats. A bit of cultural muscle and Midwest manners goes a long way in wangling this trusty steed, a tempered combo of technical excellence and material moxie that's sure to inspire some modern talkies. ‘Atkins’ are a subtle angular lens shape from Jacques Marie Mage, featuring 10mm cured acetate insert, grooved temple profiles and tailfin temple tips for additional curves and volume.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Black 100% titanium frame and red lenses
- Custom black hairline hinge and burgundy epoxy temple tip
- Clear brown acetate eyerim insert
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Tropic gradient 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 26mm, Lens Width: 46mm, Temple Length: 152mm
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.