If you find that staying in your lane does less good than harm, and you’d like to supe up your style with a distinctive mix of skill and charm, then look no further than these 50s-inspired spectacles by Jacques Marie Mage that are sleek, slick, and bold. Put them on, and let the spirit of beloved racer Alberto Ascari take hold.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 300 PIECES
- Mint 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and grey lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Prime CR39 lens
- 2 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Bridge: 34mm. Lens width: 48mm. Temple length: 134mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.