Redefine old paradigms in wholly new terms wearing glasses that fuse poetic forms and modern mastery into elegant titanium frames named after the influential French poet considered one of the most important literary figures of the 20th century.
- Modified p3 lens shape with acetate lens insert
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Small
- Eye: 48mm Bridge: 22mm Temple: 140mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.