Redefine old paradigms in wholly new terms wearing glasses that fuse poetic forms and modern mastery into elegant titanium frames named after the influential French poet considered one of the most important literary figures of the 20th century.
- Modified p3 lens shape with acetate lens insert
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ inner epoxy detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 2 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Small
- Eye: 48mm Bridge: 22mm Temple: 140mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.