Sure, you like lots of things. But if you’re like Sylvia (played by Italian actress Anita Ekberg) in Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita (1960), even the subtle glamour of Jacques Marie Mage’s Anita spectacles in Rover will be outdone by the three things you like most: “love, love and love.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 250 PIECE,
- Material: 10mm block, polished clear green acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: DK. Gold - lens: bottle green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle feminine frame featuring a voluminous shape
- Sterling silver new double-arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 55mm Bridge: 18mm Temple: 144mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.