* Available for pre-order. Estimated shipping Dec 2019 *
Bold and balanced, these classic oval spectacles inspired by Japanese director Akira Kurosawa project a power and an elegance that’ll have all the naysayers braying and preying on your nerves, but it’ll take more than Seven Samurai to keep you from being seen and heard.
- Material: 10mm block, black polished w/ tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: dark blue cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Elegant, classic oval frame
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Sterling silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Sterling silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Med - Eye:46 Bridge:25 Temple:143 - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.