A picturesque horizon proceeds from the broad and well-defined browline of these no-nonsense Jacques Marie Mage navigators, magic enmeshed in timeless iconography finely etched in sterling silver and 18k gold, the ‘Acoma’ are a modern heirloom to express the refinement and romance of the American Southwest.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 200 PIECES
We aren't permitted to sell these frames on our online store. If you're interested in getting yourself some and you want to find out more, contact Seen by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or head into Seen HQ.
- Green 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom double laminated acetate temples featuring two-tone precious metal hardware and green lenses
- Sterling silver arrowhead front pin
- Dark gold exposed wirecore with custom Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraving
- Sterling silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Sterling silver temple decoration with turquoise inlay
- Storm mineral glass lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 18mm. Lens width: 54mm. Temple length: 144mm.
- Size guide
- Tooled veg-tan leather case, handmade in Italy - Assorted colour options - Each frame will be accompanied by one of two unique colours
- Custom cleaning cloth - Assorted colour options - Each frame will be accompanied by one of two unique designs
- Custom leather box with magnetic closure
- Custom leather warranty booklet
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsman signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver featuring handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detailing
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.