This one's for the brazen and bright-eyed. The squared-off cat eye of the Garrett Leight Star glasses offers a highly wearable statement look, injecting subtle drama into the mundane. A lightweight frame that packs a punch, it's a great fit for smaller nose bridges.
The Star frame is for those who couldn't shake the spotlight even if they tried. The only requisite: spectacles that can keep up with them from place to place, without a bad angle in sight.
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- CR39 lenses with AR coating
- Three barrel hinges with real rivets
- Leather case
- Product details
- Eye 51mm, Bridge 19mm, Temple 145mm
- glasses size guide
- Standard GLCO case in either Brown or Black Pebble
- Standard GLCO cleaning cloth included
- 170mm L x 70.5mm W x 37mm H
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.