An iconic frame originally inspired by American writer Arthur Miller, the Garrett Leight Harding X returns with the same single bridge, but with a new look. The frame is milled from 12mm of solid acetate and features a mini sun shield. With a broadened shape and pared-back hardware — just an enamel logo plaque on the temple — the Harding cuts a stronger masculine shape than ever before.
Available to pre-order. Estimated shipping late January 2021
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- Mineral glass lenses with UV protection
- Five barrel hinges with real rivets
- Frame colour: LLG
- Lens colour: Dreamboat Blue
- Leather case
- Size: Eye 49mm, Bridge 22mm, Temple 145mm
- See sizing guide
- Standard GLCO case in either Brown or Black Pebble
- Standard GLCO cleaning cloth included
- 170mm L x 70.5mm W x 37mm H
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.