An iconic frame originally inspired by American writer Arthur Miller, the Garrett Leight Harding X returns with the same single bridge, but with a new look. The frame is milled from 12mm of solid acetate and features a mini sun shield. With a broadened shape and pared-back hardware — just an enamel logo plaque on the temple — the Harding cuts a stronger masculine shape than ever before.
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
- Cured cellulose acetate frame with stainless steel core wire
- Mineral glass lenses with UV protection
- Five barrel hinges with real rivets
- Frame colour: LLG
- Lens colour: Dreamboat Blue
- Leather case
- Size: Eye 49mm, Bridge 22mm, Temple 145mm
- See sizing guide
- Standard GLCO case in either Brown or Black Pebble
- Standard GLCO cleaning cloth included
- 170mm L x 70.5mm W x 37mm H
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.