Vintage-inflected with modern sophistication — the Garrett Leight Elkgrove sunglasses combine a unique browline and a deep square lens with a larger fit for those with bolder tastes. It features contoured temples inspired by 50s car fins and is finished with distinctive metal plaques.
- Clubmaster style sunglasses
- Contoured temples
- Matt Butterscoth acetate with matt gold metal
- Nickel silver frame with cured cellulose acetate eye rim and Monel bridge
- CR39 lenses with UV protection and AR coating in Brown Layered Mirror
- Eye 49mm, Bridge 21mm, Temple 145mm
- Glasses size guide
- Standard GLCO case in either Brown or Black Pebble
- Standard GLCO cleaning cloth included
- 170mm L x 70.5mm W x 37mm H
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.