Meticulous craftsmanship and bold design join forces in Dita's System-One, an exuberant “navigator” style that unites the spirit of a classic aviator with the shape of a traditional square lens.
The frame’s muscular details evoke the Tatara ironworking method that allowed early Japanese blacksmiths to forge elaborate creations from clay blast ovens. The joining of artisanal details from antiquity to modernity is consistent with DITA’s commitment to enduring design and fine materials proven to withstand the test of time. System-One employs a linear titanium exoskeleton that wraps seamlessly around titanium-cupped lens rims, an achievement of mechanical elegance born from DITA’s innovative design language.
- Single titanium structure that wraps around titanium cupped lens rim
- Custom titanium nose pads
- Japanese acetate temple tips
- Ultra-thin 1.5mm titanium forged side cups
- CR39 100%UVA and UVB protection lenses with anti-reflective coating
- Temple length — 142 mm
- Lens width — 53 mm
- Nose bridge length — 19 mm
- Check out our sizing guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.