Boris Bidjan Saberi Raw Titanium with Grey Silver Mirror Lens
High-altitude alpine climbing meets welding glasses in this re-interpretation of the traditional mountaineering frame with design and manufacturing innovations that combines titanium with advanced optical engineering.
Due to the unique design and construction of the DITA Eyewear for Boris Bidjan Saberi frame some wear marks may appear as you enjoy this product over time. In fact, designer Boris Bidjan Saberi incorporates similar elements in many of his signature works, which he believes adds to the aesthetic and character of his collections.
- Narrow fit
- Raw titanium hingeless engineered with nearly invisible friction based rimlock frame system
- Ultra-thin 1mm thick titanium-forged cups
- Telescoping cable temple for storage and secure fit
- Custom inverted titanium nose pads
- 100% UVA and UVB with anti-reflective coating
- Made in Japan
- Lens width — 49 mm
- Check out our sizing guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.