The showpiece of the collection, following on from the success of Cutler and Gross’s 9mm bold frames. The 1386 is the pinnacle of post-modern eyewear design, borrowing its lines from the 1950s American acetate styles but are newly amplified for maximum effect.
- Handmade in Italy
- 5 Bar Hinges
- Fretboard Core Wire
- 1950's-Inspired Vertical Frontal Pins
- Signature Gold Foil Logo Inside Right Temple
- Bridge: 21mm. Lens width: 52mm. Temple length: 145mm.
- Size guide
- Sleek, semi-rigid black Cutler and Gross case
- Washable microfibre cleaning cloth made from recycled materials
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.