A new addition to Jacques Marie Mage’s Kyosho Collection; bold rectangular frames with a modest wrap-around effect, featuring exposed wirecore temples with iconographic designs. Looking for a language yet to come, you now follow in the philosophical footsteps of Takuma Nakahira, one of the most prominent voices in 1970s Japanese photography. Turning your gaze evermore inward and personal, the edges of what’s known blur and fade, until finding yourself in a more direct confrontation with reality.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Black 8mm cured cellulose acetate frame with custom acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and yellow lenses
- Hidden silver wirecore with filigree engraving
- Silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hairline engraved hinge
- Yellow CR39 lenses
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 19mm. Lens width: 55mm. Temple length: 134mm.
- Size guide
- Hard-shell, silk fabric-covered burgundy box with warranty booklet
- Italian handcrafted leather envelope case
- Collectible Kyosho microfiber cleaning cloth / pocket square
- Custom printed washi paper certificate with limited edition serial number
- QR code to claim digital ownership
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.