A coveted design from Jacques Marie Mage’s debut season (Spring 2015), The ‘Dealan’ is inspired by the enduring relationship between an artist and their eyewear. These ‘60s-inspired icons have traveled around the world and back again, combining bold volumes, sleek lines, and JMM’s signature precious metal details to create a timeless style with devil-may-care charisma.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 300 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and black CR39 lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed wirecore
- Sterling silver tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with sterling silver spur-shaped rivets
- Crescent gradient CR39
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 21mm. Lens width: 49mm. Temple length: 142mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.