Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Molino’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
Jacques Marie Mage Molino in Havana 3 colourway is a limited production batch of 350 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, dark tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: green cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye:51 Bridge:19 Temple:144 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Lenses & Shipping
Want to add prescription lenses to this frame? Contact a member if the team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.