Behold these big, bold, and distinctive frames from Jacques Marie Mage. Inspired by the Teatro Regio Torino, a historic Italian theatre famously redesigned by architect Carlo Mollino, who once declared, “Everything is permissible as long as it is fantastic.”
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated temples and brown lenses
- Dark gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Dark tuscan CR39 lens
- 6 Base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: Rectangular
- 100% UV protection
- Frame total width: 149mm. Lens width: 54mm. Bridge: 20mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.