Inspired by the illustrious racing cars of the late ‘60s, the Jacques Marie Mage Savoy are modern, sophisticated, and dynamic spectacles that rev at the gate. Bold and boxy acetate frames are fine-tuned with sleek and strong titanium, featuring finely engraved lines along the brow and temple that lend a sense of artistry and motion. These glasses have guts and deserve the glory to suit.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 100 PIECES
- Blue acetate and titanium frame with custom temple tips and blue lenses
- Silver hardware
- Blue CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: square
- Frame total width: 143mm. Lens width: 57mm.Bridge: 50mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.