Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Jacques Marie Mage Molino's decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
- Material: 10mm block, black w/ havana acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: Sterling Silver
- Lens: dk. Green CR39
- Handcrafted in Japan
- 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 50 Bridge: 20 Temple:142 - size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.