The shape of rebellious sophistication, these distinctive ‘60s-inspired Jacques Marie Mage spectacles are an astute mix of volume and balance, a handcrafted heirloom of impeccable construction and subtle bevel detailing that demonstrates a flair for the sensual and poetic.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 300 PIECES
- Havana 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and yellow lenses
- Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, gold custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Gold tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge with gold spur-shaped rivets
- Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Olive CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 19mm. Lens width: 55mm. Temple length: 144mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.