When the night has left you cold and feeling sad, let us show you that it cannot be so bad. Don Jacques Marie Mage’s Donovan sunglasses, inspired by the very ones worn by Donovan at the Newport Folk Festival in 1965. Search the crowds with your weary eyes, let the world sing a song for you. That's what we're here to do: sing a song for you. Oversized wrap-arounds with a generous volume, deep lenses, and our signature custom 9-barrel hinge.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished clear green acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: bottle green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Oversized wrap-arounds w/ generous volume & deep lenses
- Silver custom filigree engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom 9 barrel hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 8 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:54, Bridge:26, Temple:136 see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom black microfiber cleaning cloth square with gold foil signature
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Custom black letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.