As Charles Baudelaire, one of the most important figures in literary history, once said, “Everything that is beautiful and noble is the product of reason and calculation.” So it is with these unique spectacles, a product of mixing titanium frames and acetate lens rims, with subtle flourishes of sculptural details that are poetic and timeless.
- Pre-WWII lens frame with architectural details
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ custom detail tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:47, Bridge:23,see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom black microfiber cleaning cloth square with gold foil signature
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Custom black letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.