Explore the visionary experience lurking within the architecture of the ordinary wearing the Jacques Marie Mage unique take on the 60s teardrop lens. Inspired by the exact glasses worn by actor-artist Dennis Hopper in a photograph entitled, "Self Portrait at a Porn Stand, 1962".
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Silver 100% beta titanium frame and light green lenses
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Silver hardware
- Custom nose pad with logo and hairline engraving
- Custom 4mm rim with hairline detail
- Light Green CR39 lens
- 2 Base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: aviator
- Frame total width: 146mm. Lens width: 59mm. Bridge: 14mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.