Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Jacques Marie Mage Yves frame in Rover is inspired by the iconic frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
- Material: 10mm block, clear bottle green acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dark gold - lens: light green CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 56mm Bridge: 19mm Temple: 149mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.