Named after Carlo Mollino, one of the great architects and designers of the 20th century, the Jacques Marie Mage Molino 55’s decisive rectangular shape emulates the acclaimed Italian’s flair for poetic angularity, while the spectacle’s solid construction and subtle bevel detailing reflect his astute mix of sensuality and balance.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 500 PIECES
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
- Material: 10mm block, polished bronze cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: lt. gold - lens: seagreen CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Wide 60's angular design with rectangular lens shape
- Lt. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Lt. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Lt. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 55mm Bridge: 19mm Temple: 144mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.