Throughout the mid-1960's Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic black cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician's devil-may-care charisma.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 600 PIECES
- Material: 10mm polished black & tortoise cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: Demonstration - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Sterling Silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Size: Eye:53, Bridge:22, Temple:147. See sizing guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.