A bestselling square shaped acetate style with a defined keyhole shape in a wide range of acetates. Sun clip available.
Garrett Leight Brooks is one of the very first frames that Garrett Leight started off with back in 2011 when he first started designing eyewear. Named after Brooks Avenue in Venice Beach, California the Garrett Leight Brooks frame is a classic square shape which remains one of the most popular GLCO frames to this day.
- Square shape for men and women
- Best on small to medium faces
- Acetate with metal core wire
- Frame colour: Matte Espresso
- Includes case and cleaning cloth
- Available in 47/22 - glasses size guide
- Standard GLCO case in either Brown or Black Pebble
- Standard GLCO cleaning cloth included
- 170mm L x 70.5mm W x 37mm H
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.