Score the documentary of your life in meticulously crafted Jacques Marie Mage's Fumio, inspired by the works of legendary composer Fumio Hayasaka, who brought new ideas to the films of some of Japan's most famous directors (like Kurosawa Akira) by blending traditional Asian musical elements with the Western orchestra to create his own definitive style..
Limited Production Batch of 350
- Tan 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame featuring precious metal hardware and green lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, silver custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Superlight green CR39 lens
- 4 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Bridge: 28mm. Lens width: 47mm. Temple length: 147mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.