Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. With the classic, subtly idiosyncratic Jacques Marie Mage Fellini glasses inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humor.
Limited production batch of 500
- Material: 10mm block, polished black outer w/ clear acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: Demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Size: Eye:51, Bridge:20, Temple:150. See our sizing guide.
- iItalian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.