Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back..
Limited Production Batch of 500.
- Black 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples featuring precious metal hardware and grey lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Hidden wirecore
- Tension-secured custom 7 barrel hinge
- Silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Dusk CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Bridge: 22mm. Lens width: 53mm. Temple length: 147mm.
- Size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.