Outerspace has always intrigued humanity with an appeal of vastness filled with the unknown. Designing DITA’s ‘Terracraft’ began by looking up and contemplating the innovation required to uncover the mystery of the great beyond. Pulling inspiration from the futuristic vision offered by DITA’s ‘Spacecraft’, ‘Terracraft’ plays into the same fundamental concepts of hybridisation, engineering and tradition. With an acetate front and titanium temples, ‘Terracraft’’s navigator shape gives a modern perspective on DITA’s iconic use of complex constructions.
- High-quality Japanese acetate frame with titanium brow bar
- Sculpted titanium temples with acetate temple tips
- Custom titanium nose pads with diamond-pressed detail
- 100% UVA and UVB lens with anti-reflective coating
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Bridge: 19mm Lens width: 52mm Temple length: 138mm
- Size guide
- Handcrafted DITA Eyewear Frame
- Magnetic DITA Box
- Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Microfiber Soft Case
- Warranty Booklet
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.