Inspired by big thinkers and ambitious outcasts, the Jacques Marie Mage Zephirin (named after Pope Zephyrinus) is notable for its distinctive pre-WWII sizing, meticulous hand-finish, and sculpted temple construction. With its slim lines and eclectic silhouette, these spectacles are perfect for everyday use by the cultural aesthete, imbuing the wearer with the panache of a professor and the swagger of a saint.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Beige 10mm cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples and green cr39 lenses
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Exposed outer temple, silver custom hairline engraved wirecore
- Silver domed 3dD metal cameo logo
- Sage CR39 lens
- 6 base lens with backside anti-reflective treatment
- Frame shape: square
- Frame total width: 142mm. Lens width: 47mm. Bridge: 26mm
- size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.