Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
Upgrade these frames with some of our custom sunglass lenses. Find out more and shop the full collection right here.
Material: 10mm block, polished acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
Hardware: 18k gold - lens: orange - handcrafted in japan
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Sterling silver domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 56 Bridge: 19 Temple: 149 - size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.