Designed in collaboration with CO, these ‘40s inspired Jacques Marie Mage Schindler references the works of R.M. Schindler, an Austrian-born architect whose clean lines and inventive use of materials became synonymous with Southern California’s modern architectural movement.
Limited production batch of 200 pieces
- Material: 10mm block, gradient polished red, lt. Beige and brown acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious metal hardware
- Hardware: sterling silver - lens: lt/ brown cr39
- Handcrafted in japan
- Designed in collaboration w/ Co Collection
- Strong, feminine 40's inspired frame
- Sterling silver signature arrowhead front pin
- Sterling silver custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Sterling silver tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Sterling silver domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Medium
- Eye: 44mm Bridge: 25mm Temple: 145mm - see size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.