Available to pre-order. Estimated shipping late July 2020
If as fashion designer and couturier Yves Saint-Laurent once said “Elegance is forgetting what one is wearing” then consider the Jacques Marie Mage Saint glasses to be your personal invitation to looking and feeling exceedingly refined. Simple sleek and expressive.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 600 PIECES
Material: 10mm polished black w/ tortoise cured cellulose acetate frame, custom double laminated temples ft. Precious metal hardware Hardware: 18k gold - lens: dark orange cr39 - handcrafted in japan
- Sleek and small sized soft rectangular frame w/ bold volumes
- Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Medium - Eye: 49mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 120mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard shell burgundy case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.