Inner strength and steely reserve exude from these Jacques Marie Mage Omaha sunglasses designed as a homage to the brave men who took part in "D-Day" a joint military operation that would eventually free France and eventually the rest of Europe from the tyranny of fascism.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 100% beta titanium-gold antique frame
- Hardware: antique gold - lens: brown mineral glass - handcrafted in Japan
- Lightweight and balanced modern navigator frames
- Beta titanium frame
- Beta titanium temples w/ acetate temple tip
- Monoblock titanium hinge construction
- Custom 4mm rim wire w/ hairline detail
- Custom nose pads w/ logo & hairline engraving
- 4 base mineral lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 56 Bridge:17 Temple: 146 - size guide
- Handcrafted burgundy hard case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.