Your frame of choice can elicit a new frame of mind. With Jacques Marie Mage’s classic, subtly idiosyncratic Fellini eyeglasses, inspired by one of the greatest filmmakers of all time, begin transforming life’s hard realities into an utterly original autobiography full of flamboyance and humor.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 400 PIECES
- Material: 10mm polished black w/ tortoise cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: DK. Gold - lens: demo lens - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic yet bold rectangular frame w/ soft angles
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- Eye: 51mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 150mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.