Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan sunglasses pay homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 450 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, tortoise acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: dk. Gold - lens: sienna CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- Dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- Dk. Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 demo lens
- 100% UV protection
- Eye: 50mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 142mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.