Hitching your proverbial horse to Jacques Marie Mage’s Wellington-shaped Dayton glasses, you find yourself walking along the old railway ties among wilderness that’s regained its foothold and returned the barren hills to their wild dominion. Pull up a seat somewhere along Main St. and enjoy the setting romance of the western frontier.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 150 PIECES
- Material: 10mm rover w/ tortoise cured cellulose acetate frame custom double laminated acetate temples ft. sterling silver and Dk gold & turquoise thunderbird and decoration
- Hardware: sterling silver and DK gold with real turquoise thunderbird temple tip badge - lens: demo lens CR39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Optical glasses with ‘60s-inspired Wellington lens shape with distinctive beveling
- Featuring classic Last Frontier adornments: silver arrowhead with brass at temple
- Thunderbird with turquoise inlay at temple tip
- Sterling silver and dk gold thunderbird emblem ft. real turquoise
- Chimayo textile-inspired filigree engraved wire core design
- Silver and dk gold tension-secured custom hinge ft. silver and dk gold & brass arrow
- Burgundy domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6B scratch-resistant mineral glass lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- Size: Eye:53 Bridge:20 Temple:147 - see size guide
- Handmade Chimayo Wallet case made of: . Veg-tan Leather . Authentic Chimayo woven fabric hand-made in New-Mexico . Sterling Silver button custom designed, made in USA
- Custom zipper
- Beaded & Sterling Silver zipper pull
- Custom leather box w/ magnetic closure
- Letterhead press certificate w/ limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
- Custom stainless steel screwdriver ft. handgrip and burgundy enamel fill detail; comes w/ three interchangeable heads: flat head, Phillips head and torx T3 bit
- Custom cleaning cloth ft. artwork by Nieto Fine Art printed on the outside (4 different cloth artwork randomly selected with your order), and soft Terry Cloth on the inside for polishing
- Custom warranty leather booklet
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.