The Mr Leight Hanalei C is a modern interpretation of a classic shape for women and men featuring a bold acetate frame inset with titanium along the bridge and temples.
Suitable for the likes of Andy Warhol, the Hanalei is a tribute to the 60s mod optical shape that is now universally iconic, the bold silhouette of choice for intellectual, creative world travellers then and now.
- Acetate frame with titanium components
- Clear CR-39 lenses with multilayer AR coating
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Frame colour: Matte Driftwood-Antique Gold
- Matte Driftwood-Antique Gold
- Eye 45mm, Bridge 23mm, Temple 145mm - size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.