Throughout the mid-1960's, Bob Dylan toured the world with a sole companion: one pair of iconic, black, cat-eyed spectacles. The Jacques Marie Mage Dealan pays homage to this unique relationship between a man and his eyewear, incorporating bold volumes and sharp lines that evoke the musician’s devil-may-care charisma. Put these on, and don’t look back.
Material: 10mm block, polished burgundy w/ clear beige acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. Precious 18k dark gold hardware
- Subtle cat-eye, rectangular frame
- 18k gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 50mm Bridge: 20mm Temple: 142mm - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted hard shell burgundy case
- Microfiber cleaning cloth/pocket square
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy*. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the UK are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.
*This excludes sale items. Sale items are non-refundable.