Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Yves frame is inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
- Material: 10mm block, dk. Black w/ clear beige acetate frame
- Custom double laminated acetate temples
- Precious metal hardware
- Lens: Grey cr39
- Handcrafted in Japan
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- 18k dk. Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- 18k dk. Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- 18k dk. Gold tension-secured custom hinge with spur-shaped rivets
- 18k dk. Gold domed 3d metal cameo logo
- 6 base cr39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Wide - Eye: 56 Bridge: 19 Temple: 149 - size guide
Shipping & Returns
We know there’s no substitute for trying on a pair of glasses, so we have a no quibble returns policy. If they don’t suit you, just send them back to us.
We offer free tracked shipping to the UK and Europe, £10 to the U.S. and £30 everywhere else.
Customers outside the EU are not subject to the 20% VAT included in the price.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.