Inspired by Yves Henri Donat Mathieu-Saint-Laurent known as Yves Saint Laurent, a French fashion designer. The Jacques Marie Mage Yves frames are inspired by the iconic worn frames worn by Monsieur Saint Laurent during the seventies at the height of his career.
LIMITED PRODUCTION BATCH OF 350 PIECES
- Material: 10mm block, polished London acetate frame, custom double laminated acetate temples ft. precious metal hardware
- Hardware: DK. Gold - lens: orange cr39 - handcrafted in Japan
- Classic rectangular frame with soft lens shape
- Dark Gold signature arrowhead front pin
- Dark Gold custom hairline engraved wire core design
- Dark Gold domed 3D metal cameo logo
- 6 base CR39 lens w/ backside anti-reflective treatment
- 100% UV protection
- Size: Eye:55 Bridge:19 Temple:149 - see size guide
- Italian-handcrafted leather case
- Custom black microfiber cleaning cloth square with gold foil signature
- Hard-shelled, silk fabric-covered packaging
- Custom black letterhead press certificate with limited edition serial number and craftsmen signature
Shipping & Returns
We’re sure you’ll love your new glasses but if you don’t think they fit you or you need some advice on styling, get in touch with us via email@example.com and we’ll suggest an alternative or advise you on how to arrange a tracked return.
Free tracked shipping is available to the UK and Europe, £10 shipping to the U.S. & Australia and £30 everywhere else.
Orders shipped outside the UK may be subject to local import duties and taxes.
Please note that we hold 90% of our stock for next day delivery however a small number of products may have a slightly longer wait time. See below for full shipping details.